Taking Care of Your Cats and Dogs
With So Many dogs and cats around.
Mobile Pet Spa is one of the ways we show compassion for the animals. You can groom a pet and be gentle, respectful, and without sacrificing quality and thoroughness.
I know from personal experience with my own pets.
. Anything over an hour and a half fatigues them. They have some difficulty standing on the grooming table. The risk of injury is much higher simply because they are not as steady, strong, or sturdy as they once were. That is where GroomersOnWheels.com comes in.
Many dogs and cats benefit from minimizing the amount of time they spend in the grooming process.
- Some dogs do not have the patience span to deal with prolonged grooming sessions when they are first being introduced to the process.
- Many pets are “so attached to their owners” that they get stressed when outside of their home. The sooner you can get them back to their owners and into their home, the more comfortable they are.
- So, grooming an aggressive or a stressed dog in a respectful manner in the least amount of time is a must.
- Older dogs may not have the physical ability to go to grooming salons. That is why Mobile Pet Grooming was invented. and Hey, why not? It is convenient and not as costly Regardless of whether it is a full brush-out or a haircut these are my time goals for pets being groomed every 4-6 weeks.
- When looking for a groomer, always look for a groomer near me ( means you). That is reliable, experienced and with good manners.
Dog groomers could be difficult to deal with, or not reliable.
Do your own research. And ask questions, always!
How long does it take for a dog groomer in Los Angeles for your pet to look awesome?
Most small to medium-size dogs – about an hour.
Larger, furrier dogs – approximately 90 minutes.
We are here to help pets and their owners